|The Reolink Argus 2 is the much anticipated solar powered sequel to the Reolink Argus. For the first time this Reolink Security Camera System is literally wire free. I have never even charged it because the battery reached capacity just from being outside for a day. The second big innovation of this camera is that it also films in colour at night time thanks to it’s “starlight colour” technology. This camera is a much cheaper to the Ring video doorbell or stick up cam and it beats it hands down in every category.
2. Battery: Reolink Argus 2 uses a rechargeable battery and supports solar charging with the Reolink Solar Panel.
3. Starlight (colour) night vision. Users can capture colour night vision when they switch on the colour night vision button. Colour night vision is what sets this camera apart from other cameras as it provides crucial visual details.
4. Skins and camouflage: to meet different monitoring needs, Reolink provide different camera skins and camouflage suits reolink.com/product/argus-2/accessories/
5. Network: it runs on 2.4GHz and can record up to 1080p quality.
6. Different mounting solutions: the magnetic mount, the screw mounting bracket, and a strap for securely mounting the camera to a tree trunk or any poles that users might use to place it.
Previous review here… youtu.be/C1rODZcguOI
By buying through any of the links above you will help support my channel (Paul Hibbert) as I will earn commission at no extra cost to you 🙂